Strategies to Adapt and Succeed in a Pervasive Pandemic Environment
Click here for this free Inside Self-Storage Digital Issue explores how the self-storage industry has been impacted by the coronavirus and provides advice to help facilities thrive in this time of pandemic. Articles address operational adjustments, contact-free methods, customer service and much more!
Inside this Self-Storage Digital Issue:
- The new reality: Operators must acclimatize to keep staff and customers safe. Get strategies for moving forward.
- Operator strategies and advice: Read words of wisdom from fellow facility operators and see if they can help you in your own business.
- Turning to tech: Learn about the tools that can help you meet tenant needs while providing an exceptional service experience.
- Legalities of being contact-free: Does this approach alter the legal status of the owner/tenant relationship? Find out.
- Avoiding cyber-attack: In a time of crisis, criminals up their game. Here’s how to practice “virtual hygiene” during COVID-19.
- Building loyalty: The coronavirus pandemic provides a perfect opportunity to enhance consumer relations. Read why and how.
- Customer service: Learn how it’s changed in the pandemic, plus how to put customers and tenants ease.
- Community stewardship: Now’s the time to step up your compassion and provide solutions for your customers and neighborhood.